Welcome to our Virtual Symposium
Our International Symposium on Liver and IBD Review is now in its fourteenth year and for the first time ever will be held virtually, due to COVID-19! This Symposium has been designed to offer thought-provoking scientific talks given by International and Canadian experts in Liver and IBD. Our program is comprised of engaging and dynamic speakers who promise to have you fixated on your computer screens. Be sure to engage with our sponsors and participate in our Mystery Box draw!
Message from OAG Leaders
Welcome Message from the OAG President & Symposium Chair
David G. Morgan, MD, MSc., FRCP(C), CAGF
2021 Symposium Committee Members
Registration Now Available!
Registration includes scientific sessions, networking session, and a delegate nutrition break package. For more information and to register, please click here.
OAG MEMBER DRAW
- Open to OAG members only
- Visit each Sponsor in the Networking Hall and click on their Mystery Box Entry Button. Attendees who have visited all booths will be entered into the draw
- Draw will take place at the Closing Remarks. You must be present to win!
- Mystery Box contents worth $300
- Gift will be shipped after the Symposium to the recipient
Hmmm..what could be inside?
Helpful Hints and Information:
The Virtual Networking Hall will be open from Friday, January 22, 2021 to Saturday, January 23, 2021. Sponsors will post their virtual office hours so you can make appointments. Be sure to check out our sponsors on our website and in our Symposium portal.
You will receive goodies from the OAG office to facilitate your virtual Coffee Breaks. Be sure to participate and join your colleagues in the Virtual Networking Hall during the published times. Watch your mail for your package if you register by the early bird deadline.
PREPARING FOR THE MEETING: XCD - MEETING PLATFORM
Once registered, you will be provided with a personalized login a few days before the event. Be sure to login and test the platform at that time to avoid any issues on the day of.
- Ensure you have given permission so your browser can access your camera and microphone on the website.
- Ensure you are using an up to date version in Chrome (recommended), Firefox, or Safari.
- Ensure that you do not have any corporate blocks, firewalls, or VPN open on your computer.
- Ensure that the settings in the video chat application are using your correct microphone and webcam.